The Particles Plus 8306 Handheld Airborne 6 Channel Particle Counter measures 0.3 μm to 25.0 μm
with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM).
Easy to configure, this instrument displays up to 6 user-selectable size channels as
well as temperature and relative humidity. View data and generate ISO 14644-1, EU
GMP Annex 1 or FS 209E reports on screen or via printer, USB key, real time
through its versatile output options or export to Particles Plus data-download
software. Particles Plus counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web
browser. The 8306 also has a mass concentration mode that approximates density
All Particles Plus counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 8306 ensures
compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.
Features and Benefits
- Measures 0.3 μm to 25.0 μm
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
- Long life laser diode technology
- Measures up to 6 channels of simultaneous data
- Approximates mass concentration in μg/m³
- Integrated handle for one-handed operation
- Large easy-to-use icon driven color touch screen display
- Temperature and relative humidity probe included
- Stores up to 45,000 sample records, 1,000 sample locations and 50 recipes
- Easy configuration and transferable from instrument to instrument
- Connect using Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS 485 or RS232
- Displays and externally prints reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex and FS 209E
- Internal audible alarm
- User-definable reports
- User-selectable channel sizes
- Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards
- Easy to clean and wipe down with minimal particle traps
- Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system
- Lightweight high-impact injection molded plastic enclosure
- 2 year warranty. Extended warranties available.
This is a special order item.