*This is a special order item.
Range: 5 to 20 LPM
This Personal Air Sampler consists of a pump contained in a high impact RFI/EMI shielded case, exclusive electronic circuit board (patent pending) for constant flow control, an LCD display with 2 lines of 16 characters, a double diaphragm pump mechanism and a rechargeable nickel metal hydride battery pack.
Applications of this air sampling pump is to draw air contaminants in through a sampling media such as 37mm and 47mm filter cassettes, gauging personnel exposure to gases, vapors, particulates, aerosols, etc.
Special application for this pump is the popular spore trap cassettes such as the BioAire or Allergenco-D cassettes. This media requires 15 LPM with 2 to 4 inches of water pressure.
Other features of the Libra Plus include elapsed time, flow rate and accumulated volume. The built in timer count down the sampling time and automatically turn off the pump. All data is saved and cleared for next sample under the MENU.
- Flow Compensation for filter plugging and battery voltage
- Compact, rugged and quiet
- No tools required to change flow rates.
- Battery pack rechargeable while attached or separately
- Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector
- Six-hour rechargeable batteries packs
- High impact Lexan case, antistatic and RFI shielded
- “Auto-restart” within one minutes of a flow fault
- Flows of 5 LPM for special cyclone requirements
- External washable stainless steel 100 micron filter
- Displays: elapsed time, accumulated volume and flow rate
- Accuracy +/- 5% of display reading or pump Flow Faults
- Count down timer up to 40 hours, turns off pump.
- Key pad lock system
- One year warranty