This is a special order item.
Extech CO260: CO/CO₂ Meter Indoor Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Carbon Dioxide (CO₂) Datalogging Meter.
The Extech CO260 monitors indoor air quality for Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Carbon Dioxide (CO₂) levels. In high concentrations these gases can affect the health and well-being of people and pets. Monitor CO₂ levels in schools, office buildings, greenhouses, factories, hotels, hospitals, transportation lines and anywhere that high levels of carbon dioxide are generated. Common areas to monitor CO levels include boiler rooms, warehouses that use propane and gasoline-powered for lifts, boats, planes, RVs, and manufacturing plants. The CO260 also measures air temperature/relative humidity and calculates dew point/wet bulb temperatures. It can datalog manually up to 99 readings with internal memory or continously up to 32K readings with included software.
- Manually step through readings of CO, CO₂, Dew Point, Wet Bulb, Air Temperature, and Relative Humidity on large backlit LCD with real time clock
- Built-in maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO₂ sensor
- Programmable CO warning level with audible alarm
- Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit)
- Pressure compensation adjustment for measuring CO₂ at altitudes other than sea level
- Manually store/recall 99 readings
- Continuous datalogging up to 32K readings
- USB interface with PC software for further data analysis
- Min/Max and Data Hold
- Auto power off with disable
- Complete with 4 AA batteries, USB cable, PC software and hard case