*This is a special order item. Salex tax applies.
CO240 Handheld Indoor Air Quality CO2 Meter
Easy-to-use Extech CO240 Air Quality Meter measures Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Air Temperature, and Humidity. It also calculates Dew Point and Wet Bulb. User settable high alarm with audible beeper is perfect for conducting a quick check of CO2 level to help adjust the environmental conditions in an enclosed area, such as a greenhouse or nursery, to ensure optimal plant grown. It’s also convenient for testing the air quality in buildings such as factories, hospitals, conference rooms, schools, and anywhere that high levels of carbon dioxide are generated, to ensure proper air ventilation.
- Dual display of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations and Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, or Wet Bulb
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
- Audible CO2 warning alarm when concentration level exceeds high user set point
- Min/Max CO2 value recall function
- Includes software and cable for on-line (real-time) datalogging to a PC
- Automatic Baseline Calibration function
- Data hold and Auto Power Off (with disable) function
- Low battery indicator
- Tripod mount (tripod sold separately)
- Complete with six AAA batteries, USB cable, PC software, and soft case
SPECIFICATIONS: CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) Range (0 to 9,999ppm) Resolution (1ppm) Accuracy (±75ppm +5% of reading) TEMPERATURE Range (14 to 122°F) (-10 to 50°C) Resolution (0.1°F/°C) Accuracy (±2.0°F/1.0°C) HUMIDITY Range (10 to 90%RH) Resolution (0.1%RH) Accuracy (±5%RH (@ 25°C)) DEW POINT Range -32 to 118°F (-35 to 47°C) Resolution 0.1°F/°C WET BULB Range 12 to 118.8°F (-11 to 48.2°C) Resolution 0.1°F/°C