FLIR C2 IR: Compact Professional Thermal Camera w/MSX 80 x 60 Resolution/9Hz
The FLIR C2 is the world’s first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed for building industry experts and contractors. Keep it on you so you’re ready anytime to find hidden heat patterns that signal energy waste, structural defects, plumbing issues and more. The C2’s must-have features include MSX ® real time image enhancement, high sensitivity, a wide field of view, and fully radiometric imagery to clearly show where problems are and verify the completion of repairs.
Keep it on you and at your side, ready for immediate use so you don’t miss an opportunity
Light, slim pro le ts comfortably in any work pocket
Brilliant 3” intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
Built-in LED spotlight you can use as a - ashlight and for photo illumination
Save thermal image JPEGs instantly, then conveniently adjust and analyze them later with FLIR Tools to isolate temperature measurements on any pixel and create convincing reports
MSX-enhanced thermal images provide stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
Radiometric image stores 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from -10°C to 150°C
A wide FOV frames what pros need to see and high thermal sensitivity detects subtle temperature differences common in building applications
Fits everyone’s budget to help put this powerful tool into the hands of more people who can really use it
FLIR Tools professional reporting software included – the industry standard in thermal image post analysis
Streaming video via FLIR Tools, a feature not usually available on low-cost thermal camera systems
FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten
What’s in the box?
- Infrared camera
- Battery (inside camera)
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US, CN and Australian plugs
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- USB memory stick with documentation
- USB cable
*This is a special order item.
*Due to the new Global Trade Compliance, please note that upon purchase you agree to the following:
- Will not export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer any of the Products to a Military End-User outside the United States or Canada. This includes selling or transferring the product to anyone with knowledge that the Product will be exported or transferred to Military End-User or Military End-Use, as defined above. Should we determine at any point that the Product will be sold, directly or indirectly, to a Military End-User or for a Military End-Use, we will obtain the required U.S. export/re-export license, or contact (9HzReview@flir.com for licensing assistance).
- Will not incorporate the FLIR product into a military commodity, unless authorized under a U.S. export license or other approval.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned or embargoed country or territory, including Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Republic of Sudan, or Syria, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned person, company, entity or other party, including parties listed on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (“SDN List”) maintained by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control; and the Entity List, Unverified List and Denied Persons List maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry & Security.
- Will not directly or indirectly, export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any person, company, entity or other party, for use in design, development, production or use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or missiles, or to any entity that engages in such activity, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.