FLIR E50bx (240x180 Resolution) - Now with MSX® Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera Performance
Troubleshoot more efficiently, create detailed reports easier, and share images and findings faster with FLIR’s latest E-Series thermal imagers. Featuring a fresh array of imaging, communication, and productivity tools to help you get more done in a day.
- FLIR E40/40bx - 19,200 pixels (160 x 120)
- FLIR E50/50bx - 43,200 pixels (240 x 180)
- FLIR E60/60bx - 76,800 pixels (320 x 240)
- FLIR Tools Mobile Communication– Connect an E-Series camera to smartphones and tablets with our Wi-Fi app. Stream live video so others can watch along. Import radiometric JPEGs, adjust levels, add measurement tools, then send images off in simple reports via email to expedite repair decisions
- Superior Thermal Imaging– Up to 76,800 pixels (320 × 240) for better long-range accuracy and the highest level of point & shoot camera IR resolution
- MSX Thermal Image Enhancement– See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are
- Onboard Digital Camera– 3.1MP resolution provides clear visible light reference pictures; includes built-in LED lamp that doubles as a flashlight plus a laser pointer to mark locations
- Large Touchscreen with Auto-Orientation– The E-Series touchscreen provides an intuitive interface that takes full advantage of the entire 3.5” display for easy access to diagnostics tools, and measurement and other data overlays stay upright no matter how you hold the camera
- Picture-in-Picture– Overlay thermal images onto digital scenes for extra location documentation Multiple Measurements – Add up to 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information
- METERLiNK®– Measure more than temperature. Send diagnostics data by Bluetooth from compatible clamp and moisture meters directly to E-Series cameras to embed extra information into thermal images as you capture them that further supports findings
- Interchangeable Lenses and Manual Focus– Optional wide-angle and telephoto optics let you capture more of a scene in one shot or get in closer to measure smaller, distant targets. Full focus control help you dial in the sharpest clarity and accuracy
- Higher Temperature Range– Measure hotter-running equipment with higher 650°C (1,202°F) detection, and see subtler temperature patterns and detail with E-Series’ greater sensitivity
- Greater Temperature Sensitivity- See subtler temperature patterns and detail with <0.045°C sensitivity (E40bx, E50bx, E60bx)
Power supply/charger with four plugs, rechargeable battery, FLIR Tools software download card, USB cable, and hard transport case.
To qualify for FLIR’s 2-5-10 Limited Warranty, Purchaser must fully register the Product directly with FLIR on-line at www.flir.com WITHIN Sixty (60) DAYS of the date the Product was purchased by the first retail customer (the “Purchase Date”).
Qualifying PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT REGISTERED ON-LINE WITHIN Sixty (60) DAYS OF THE PURCHASE DATE WILL HAVE A LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.
*Sales tax applies in certain states. Call for further details
*Due to the new Global Trade Compliance, please note that upon purchase you agree to the following:
- Will not export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer any of the Products to a Military End-User outside the United States or Canada. This includes selling or transferring the product to anyone with knowledge that the Product will be exported or transferred to Military End-User or Military End-Use, as defined above. Should we determine at any point that the Product will be sold, directly or indirectly, to a Military End-User or for a Military End-Use, we will obtain the required U.S. export/re-export license, or contact (9HzReview@flir.com for licensing assistance).
- Will not incorporate the FLIR product into a military commodity, unless authorized under a U.S. export license or other approval.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned or embargoed country or territory, including Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Republic of Sudan, or Syria, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned person, company, entity or other party, including parties listed on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (“SDN List”) maintained by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control; and the Entity List, Unverified List and Denied Persons List maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry & Security.
- Will not directly or indirectly, export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any person, company, entity or other party, for use in design, development, production or use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or missiles, or to any entity that engages in such activity, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.