FLIR E95 IR Camera w/MSX 464x348 Resolution/30Hz, Includes 42° Lens
FLIR E95 camera offers superior sensitivity and a true 42° field of view in a user-friendly, handheld platform. These cameras can detect even subtle indications of building deficiencies and moisture intrusion, and offer on-screen area measurement so you can easily quantify and document air leaks, moisture, and other building problems.
Find Hidden Deficiencies: Uncover hard-to-find building envelope deficiencies and moisture penetration, and measure the area of the damage on-screen.
- Detects temperature differences down to 30 mK for early identification of air leaks and moisture
- MSX ® image enhancements add perspective to scenes, with edge detail on windows and doors
- True 42° field of view (FOV) standard lens allows for surveys of wide areas with a single lens
- Measure area (m2 or ft2) of moisture intrusion on screen with data from laserassisted autofocus
Document Problems Quickly and Easily: Report problems in building structures for insurance claims, pre-insurance audits, and building inspections.
- Built-in voice annotation and customizable work folders makes finding images easier
- Connect over Wi-Fi to mobile devices or via METERLiNK® to FLIR moisture meters
- Streamlined reporting features through FLIR Tools+ simplifies insurance claims and inspection paperwork
Built for Your Rugged Work Environment: FLIR designed the E95 to make your work faster, safer, and more efficient.
- Vibrant, 4” optically-bonded PCAP touchscreen with 160° viewing angle
- Comfort-designed handle and convenient buttons enable safe, one-handed operation
- Rugged, water-tight chassis and scratch-resistant Dragontrail™ cover glass
- Backed by FLIR’s industry-leading 2-5-10 warranty
- Fast, precise laser-assisted autofocus
- Grip, trigger, and buttons designed for easy one-handed operation
- Sensitive enough to clearly identify hidden building deficiencies
- On-screen area measurement
- True 42° field of view (FOV)
- Wi-Fi, METERLiNK ® connectivity
- Streamlined reporting features
- Infrared Camera with Lens (42°)
- Battery (2 Ea.)
- Battery Charger with Power Supply
- Front Lens and Light Protection
- Straps (Hand and Wrist)
- Lens Caps (Front And Rear)
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- 15 W3 A Power Supply
- Printed Documentation
- 8GB SD Card
- Torx Screwdriver
- Cables (USB 2.0A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI, USB Type-C to USB Type-C)
*Due to the new Global Trade Compliance, please note that upon purchase you agree to the following:
- Will not export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer any of the Products to a Military End-User outside the United States or Canada. This includes selling or transferring the product to anyone with knowledge that the Product will be exported or transferred to Military End-User or Military End-Use, as defined above. Should we determine at any point that the Product will be sold, directly or indirectly, to a Military End-User or for a Military End-Use, we will obtain the required U.S. export/re-export license, or contact (9HzReview@flir.com for licensing assistance).
- Will not incorporate the FLIR product into a military commodity, unless authorized under a U.S. export license or other approval.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned or embargoed country or territory, including Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Republic of Sudan, or Syria, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned person, company, entity or other party, including parties listed on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (“SDN List”) maintained by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control; and the Entity List, Unverified List and Denied Persons List maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry & Security.
- Will not directly or indirectly, export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any person, company, entity or other party, for use in design, development, production or use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or missiles, or to any entity that engages in such activity, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.