*This is a special order item
The MiniRAE Lite is the most reliable handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market. Its photoionization detector (PID) range of 0 to 5,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications ranging from environmental to construction.
- Proven PID technology, providing the following unique features: (1) 3-second response time, (2) range up to 5,000 ppm, (3) humidity compensation.
- Designed for service - Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
- Big graphic display for easy overview of concentration
- Field-interchangeable battery pack, replacable in seconds without tools
- Integrated flashlight for better visibility in low light
- Multi-language support with 12 languages encoded
- Rugged IP-65 design withstands use in harsh environments, while the strong, removable rubber boot provides additional protection.
- Duty-cycling™ lamp and sensor auto-cleaning technology
- Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe™
- Large keys are operable with 3 layers of gloves
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100' (30m) horizontally or vertically
- Loud, 95 dB audible alarm
- Bright red flashing visible alarm
- Interchangeable drop-in Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs
- 3-year 10.6 eV lamp warranty
The MiniRAE Lite (monitor only) includes:
- MiniRAE Lite Monitor, Model PGM-7300
- RAE Systems 10.6 eV UV lamp
- External filter
- Green rubber boot
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Lamp cleaning kit
- Tool kit
- Lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery
- Operation & Maintenance manual
- Soft leather carrying case
- Universal AC/DC charger and international plug kit
Please call 800.293.3003 for optional calibration kit.