Click here: View the ToxiRAE3 Product Video! (Warning: May open a new window and require Adobe Flash Plug-in)
The ToxiRAE 3 is a full-featured single-gas monitor that offers unequaled cost of ownership value. The ToxiRAE 3 is compatible with the AutoRAE Lite pump and calibration station and features a rugged steel housing for harsh environments. This detector is warranted for 2 years and maintenance-free with replaceable battery.
Includes: H2S sensor with 0-100 ppm range, 2/3AA Li-Ion Battery, CD, Alligator Clip, and Calibration Adapter.
Key Features Include:
- High-performance 3-electron pinless microsensor with the fastest response time.
- Includes H2S sensor with 0-100 ppm range (CO sensor available).
- Large, easy-to-read display facilitates overview of gas concentration.
- Event logging of up to 10 events.
- Full activity records when used with AutoRAE Lite calibration station.
- Intuitive, simple-to-operate user interface.
- IP-67 water-proof and dust-resistant.
- Loud, 95 dB audible alarm, bright red flashing visible LEDs, and internal vibration alarm.
- Color-coded labels for gas type.
- Extended operating temperature of -4 to 140F (-20 to +60C) with full T4 approval.
- Weighs just 12.3 oz.