Blocks mold supporting nutrients. Unlike most other protectants that must be applied to dry wood. SurfaceShield can be applied to building materials with moisture content of 11%-30%. Used as the final step on remediation jobs or in new construction, it protects against damage and staining from mold and mildew. Ideal for a variety of porous surfaces including wood, concrete, paper, drywall, and more. Available in the U.S. only.
- Breathable barrier with permeability rating of 11-14 allows water to evaporate while blocking mold-supporting nutrients from migrating to the surface
- Two options: Clear that doesn't affect materials appearance, or white-tinted Plus version to show coverage
- Contains an EPA-registered preservative to inhibit growth of mold and mildew on the dry surface coating
- Unique penetrating formula will not blister or peel like antimicrobial paints can
- Added protection against future water damage and staining from mold and mildew
- Economical, water thin, low-VOC solution that can be applied with airless sprayer
- Form: Liquid RTU
- pH: 8.2
- Appearance: Translucent liquid
- Flash point: 224°F | 106.6°C
- Nonvolatile matter: 1.05
- VOC: Nil
- Patent no.: 7,655,281
THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM.