The mini-BUCK Primary Flow Calibrator is the industry standard for day-to-day flow verification and calibration of your personal and environmental sampling pumps. It is also suitable for verifying rotameters, setting instrument panels, and calibrating laboratory instrumentation. No more lugging oversized calibration panels. No more rotameter inaccuracies. The mini-BUCK is accurate at any altitude. Rugged design provides fast, one-handed operation with an easy-to-read LED display visible even in sunlight. Flow cells are sun shielded, with a sealed bubble stem for pressure readings, easy to clean, won’t leak even if unit is inverted. The mini-BUCK automatically displays averaged readings of volumetric flow and is NIST traceable with display accuracy of ± 0.5%. Now you have the advantage of accuracy and portability in one compact package that can be used in the lab or in the field.
- Compact, Lightweight, Easy to Use
- Dimensions: 5.5L x 6W x 2.5D inches 14L x 15.3W x 6.4D cm
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Microprocessor controlled for fast, accurate, repeatable measurements
- Instant readout of volumetric flow rate for either vacuum or pressure
- Flow range: 0.100 - 30 LPM
- Accuracy ±0.5% of any display reading
- Works at any altitude without correction
- Temperature Limits: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40°C)
- 4.8V Ni-Cad battery pack with 8-hour continuous use rating
- Certificate of Calibration shipped with each unit
- One year warranty on parts and labor
Use with the Buck BioAire or BioslidePump only.
.1 - 30 LPM