*This is a special order item.
This rotameter is a flow meter used to measure the flow rate of air through sampling equipment into environmental or personal sampling pumps. The rotameter consists of a tube and float, where the float response to flow rate changes is linear. The rotameter is a popular secondary calibration device because it has a linear scale, a relatively long measurement range, and low pressure drop.
- No more eye strain – front shield magnifies scale 16% for easier readings
- Scale will not wear off—made of fused ceramic for durability
- More accurate readings—vertical tangential locator with hairline accuracies
- A 150-mesh inlet screen is included
- Accuracy: ±5% full scale
- Minimum flow rate: approximately 10% of max flow rate
- Operating temperature: -15 to 250°F
- Connections: ⅛” NPT(F)