*Extech Promo Sale Price of $559.20 goes through June 30th.
For employees that are exposed to loud noise, sound level monitoring is essential to determine what protective measures are required. Perform OSHA and IEC Noise accumulation surveys to determine total sound exposure over an 8-hour period. The SL400 is a compact, lightweight Dosimeter with USB interface designed to test noise exposure and provide noise surveys for compliance with OSHA, MSHA, DOD, ACGIH, and ISO standards. Includes PC software to control setup and retrieve stored events or analyze real-time measurements.
- Measures frequency weighted noise exposure and peak (C, Z) sound level
- Datalogs up to 999,999 readings when used as a sound level meter with sampling times between 1 second and 24 hours
- Sound level mode: displays sound level, min/max, time-averaged sound level (Leq), peak, and sound exposure level (SEL)
- Adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate and Threshold
- One user-defined measurement setup
- Optional 94dB calibrator to perform "before" and "after" calibration checks per ANSI standards
- USB interface with Windows®-compatible software to control setup and retrieve stored events or analyze real-time measurements
- Complete with belt clip, clip-on 0.5" (12.7mm) microphone with 32" (81.3cm) cable and windscreen, 9V battery, software, USB cable, and carrying case
*Sales tax applies in certain states. Call for further details
This is a special order item.