*This is a special order item
The BUCKElite™ is a data logging, programmable personal air sampler consists of a pump contained in a high impact steel fiber filled Lexan, antistatic, and RFI/EMI-shielded case, exclusive electronic circuit board for constant flow control, an LCD display with 2 lines of 16 characters, a single diaphragm pump mechanism, and a rechargeable NiMH battery pack.
- Capable for Data logging and programmable for multiple Start/Stop runs with upto ten different ON/OFF durations.
- Runs 19 hours @ 2.0 LPM (37 mm 0.8µ MCE filter)
- High back pressure compensation, up to 60” of water @2LPM
- Accuracy: ± 5% of compensation range
- Flow range 0.005 to 5LPM. For flow below 800 cc, low flow adapter required.
- Flow compensation for filter plugging and battery voltage
- Dual flow range easily handles Impingers, cyclones, and tubes
- “Auto-restart” within one minute of a flow fault
- One-hour rechargeable single pack batteries and optional extended run with use of triple packs.
- Battery pack rechargeable while attached or separately
- Compact, rugged, and quiet
- Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector
- Key pad lock system
- One year warranty
- U.S. Plug
5 packs available, please call 800.293.3003 for more information.