Lemon Fragrance MICROBAN® (GERMICIDAL CLEANER CONCENTRATE )
Microban® is an E.P.A. approved disinfectant, fungicide, virucide sanitizer, mildewstat, deodorizer and heavy duty cleaner.
- Quaternary ammonium chloride disinfectant
- Dilutes 1:64 (Dependent on the application)
- EPA registered for MRSA
- Coverage contingent upon application and surface
- Fresh lemon scent
Microban® Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate is the one-step disinfectant cleaner proven to combat a broad spectrum of bacteria. This product is offers virucidal (including HIV-1, the AIDS virus and MRSA) and fungicidal protection as well as inhibiting the growth of mold and mildew.
This multi-purpose quatenary disinfectant is so effective, it can be used in residences, commercial institutions, daycare centers, nurseries or restaurants. Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate meets EPA standards for hospital disinfectants because it effectively kills fungi and viruses (including HIV-1, the AIDS virus and Herpes Simplex, Types I and II) when used according to label directions. Additionally, it is a highly effective sanitizer for both porous and nonporous hard surfaces and leaves behind a delightful lemon scent.
For carpet, use 4-8 ounces of shampoo per gallon of water to eliminate odors associated with urine, vomit, smoke, mold and mildew.
In sewer damage situations, use 16 ounces per gallon of water to clean and deodorize affected materials.
For nonporous surfaces, mix 2 ounces per gallon of water. For heavy-duty soil, mix 8 ounces of product per gallon of water.
- Microban® Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate is a one-step disinfectant cleaner that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal (including HIV-1, the AIDS virus) fungicidal, and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew.
- Sanitizes nonporous surfaces at 0.5 ounce per gallon. Use two ounces per gallon for general cleaning and disinfection.
Approved for sale in California and Canada.