THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM THAT IS DROP SHIPPED AND ACTUAL FREIGHT CHARGES WILL BE APPLIED. INTERNET SHIPPING QUOTE IS NOT VALID.
The Predator 1200 PAS delivers heavyweight performance in a lightweight, virtually indestructible rotational molded cabinet.
With a lifetime cabinet warranty, the Predator 1200 weighs just 70lbs and provides a peak airflow of 1,000cfm, giving it more power-per- pound than any other lightweight units. The Predator 1200 is ultra quiet with an operational sound level of only 62-67 dBA taken at 5 feet.
THIS UNIT COMES EQUIPPED WITH BUILT-IN INTAKE, EXHAUST, CORD, 1'' FIRST STAGE PRE-FILTER, 2'' SECOND STAGE PRE-FILTER, AND HEPA FILTER.
- CABINET CONSTRUCTION: UL94HB Flame Retardant Resin with an EPA registered microbial growth inhibitor.
- AIR FLOW RATINGS: 4 SPEEDS - 300cfm, 600cfm, 800cfm, and 1,000cfm.
- FILTERS: 1'' First Stage Coarse Particulate Pre-Filter (included with unit), 2'' Second Stage Pleated Particulate Pre-Filter (included with unit), 3rd Stage Carbon Filter Pack (optional), and Cylindrical HEPA Filter (included with unit). HEPA Filter is certified to an efficiency of 99.97% or higher against 0.3 micron size particles.
- DUCTING REQUIREMENTS: Accommodates 10'' Ducting
- DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT: 22''L x 24''W x 42''H, 70lbs (including filters).
- POWER SUPPLY: 115 volts, 15 amps. Normal operating amps per unit in less than 3.5amps. Low amperage draw allows you to ''daisy-chain'' up to three units on one 115-volt/15-amp circuit.
- TRANSPORTABILITY: 2/ea 8'' solid, non-marking rubber wheels in rear and 2 each 360° swivel casters in front.
- MOTORIZED IMPELLER: 400 watt motorized impeller with thermal overload protection, auto reset, 60hz, single phase.
How often do Abatement HEPA filters need to be changed?
The size and concentration of airborne contaminants, temperature, humidity conditions and duration of use determine how often filters need replacement. As the filters become loaded with particulate matter, the airflow capacity of the unit decreases and the static pressure differential across the filter increases.
Abatement PREDATOR and HEPA-AIRE Portable Air Scrubbers are equipped with easy-to-read filter change indicator lamps that illuminate when filters should be replaced. Unlike gauges, these lamps do not require operator interpretation or calculations. Average filter life (with continuous operation):
- Primary filter: 1 day
- Secondary filters: 3-7 days
- HEPA filter: 500 to 1,000 hours