Navigate your way from wet to dry.
Delmhorst's Navigator Series: Meeting the restoration contractor’s demand for detailed, accurate, and accessible information
The Navigator Series moisture meters feature advanced job definition that organizes readings of the floor, wall, and ceiling in affected rooms. Stored readings can be downloaded to a spreadsheet on your PC, providing clear, complete documentation of every job. With features you can’t find anywhere else, plus Delmhorst’s renowned quality and service, the Navigator Series will guide you from wet to dry!
Can be used in a variety of restoration and building inspection applications:
- Check moisture in drywall, insulation, wood, concrete, and plaster.
- Perform ASTM F2170 relative humidity test in concrete flooring.
- Trace leaks and find exterior moisture, and locate dry rot.
Navigator Pro Features:
- Basic Operation Simplified controls for quick and easy use.
- Job definition of up to 5 jobs with unique Job ID numbers.
- Data grouping by specific rooms, with up to 32 rooms per job.
Pin mode *REQUIRES OPTIONAL ELECTRODE
- 5-60% MC wood scale.
- 0-100 numerical reference scale.
- 0.1% - 6% sheetrock scale.
- Scan Mode 0-300 numerical reference scale
- Measures temp/RH.
- Calculates GPP/dew point.
- Fast response time.
- Optional Infrared PC Linkage & Software application.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 1 year warranty.
Basic and Restoration Packages Available. Call for more information!
This is a special order item.