Protimeter Mini Moisture Meter: The Definitive Moisture Meter.
The Protimeter Mini (BLD2000) can be used for making rapid moisture assessments in a wide range of building materials including wood, masonry, drywall, plaster and concrete. The instrument measuring pins are small and sharp which means measurements can be taken at the surface with virtually no mark left behind.
The numerical values represent the actual percent moisture content of wood (%MC) and the wood moisture equivalent (WME) of other materials. The Protimeter Mini can be used to determine if the fabric of a building is in a dry, borderline or damp condition.
When taking readings in awkward positions, the Protimeter Mini can be used with the moisture probe and lead, supplied as standard with the instrument.
- Durable and rugged design.
- Bright LED display for clarity.
- Range: 6% to 90% numerical label
- Calibration Chart for 150 commonly used species (included)
- Calibration Check device (included)
- Plug in Extension pin probe (included)
- Color coded moisture scale for simple classification of dry (green), borderline (yellow) or damp (red) conditions in materials.
- Comfortable to hold and easy to use.
- Auto shut off for increased battery life (9 volt battery included)
- Pouch with belt loop (included)
- Warranty: 24 months on mechanical or manufacturing defects. Does not include wearing part or accessories.