TSI's IAQ-Calc Meters are outstanding instruments for investigating and monitoring indoor air quality (IAQ)
The TSI IAQ-Calc Model 7545 measures CO2, CO, temperature, humidity, calculates dew point, wet bulb temperature, and % outside air. The Model 7525 also simultaneously measures and data logs multiple parameters.
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Meter Dimension: 3.3'' x 7.0'' x 1.8''
- Power Requirements: Four AA batteries or AC adapter
Features and Benefits:
- Low-drift NDIR CO2 sensor for stable, accurate readings
- Sampling function records multiple point measurements
- Ergonomic, overmolded case design
- Temperature and relative humidity measurements help determine thermal comfort
- Calculates % outside air from wither CO2 or temperature
- Directly calculates dew point and wet bulb temperatures
- Electrochemical sensor measures CO
- CO2: Range 0 to 5000 ppm
- CO: Range 0 to 500 ppm
- Relative Humidity: Range 5% to 95% RH
- Temperature: Range 32 to 140F (0 to 60C)
- Hard carrying case
- Downloading software with cable
- AC Adapter
- NIST and EAL Calibration certificate
- Operation and Service manual
This is a special order item.