Allergenco-D Disposable IAQ Air Monitoring Cassette
Peer reviewed study by the University of Cincinnati's Environmental Health Foundation confirms Allergenco-D’s design provides superior results! Go to our Technical Information section and download the report today!
The Allergenco-D IAQ air sampling cassette was developed for the sampling and collection of aeroallergens and bioaerosols for quantitative analysis of mold spores, pollen, skin fragments, insects, combustion particles, toners, environmental dusts, construction dusts, and other airborne particulates.
The Allergenco-D air monitoring cassette employs a patented laminar flow venturi which provides higher readable collection efficiency than other IAQ cassettes as well as a more well defined impaction trace, helping to reduce analysis time.
- Made in the USA
- Assembled under HEPA hoods
- Laminar Flow Venturi allows for the most uniform slit deposit in the industry
- Patented Design
- Higher Collection Efficiency Than Other IAQ Slit Impactor Cassettes.
- Barcoded for Easy Tracking
- Inner Wall Sampling Attachments Available
- No Luer Adapters Necessary - tubing fits directly onto cassette
- Compatible with all portable IAQ pumps designed to fit competitors cassettes
All Allergenco-D IAQ cassettes are manufactured in the USA by Environmental Monitoring Systems. Our IAQ cassettes are checked and double checked by our quality assurance team to ensure that you always get the most accurate IAQ results possible.