The Omega Abatement Vac features a self-contained filtration system that captures hazardous particles as small as 0.3 micron. Its 6’ clear hose allows the operator to visually check for any remaining particles in the hose. As with all Omega models, this vac is made from high-impact styrene construction for durability and long life.
Because it is lightweight and portable, the Omega Abatement Vac is ideal for glove bags, ladders, or other hard-to-reach applications. It comes complete with a handy shoulder strap and accessories which store conveniently in the case cover.
The Omega Abatement Vac is a safe and easy way to remove contaminants such as asbestos, lead residue, atmospheric dust, medical residue and fumes!
Features and Benefits:
- HEPA Filter - For asbestos, fumes, lead residue, atmospheric dust, etc. It includes two filter plugs, disposable bag and tie for safe disposing of filter.
- Clear 6’ hose - Provides an additional safety feature for the operator.
- Flexible Goose Neck - To get to those hard-to-reach places!
- Crevice Tool & Crevice Tool Brush - To loosen particles in tight areas.
- Utility Nozzle - A 5 1/2” wide tool for cleaning floors, cupboards, etc.
- 220 Volt Model is also available for world-wide use!
- Weighs only 12 lbs and is 19.5” x 9” x 6.25”
- UL Listed