*SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
The Casella CEL-240 sound level meter kit includes:
- CEL-240 sound level meter
- CEL-120/2 acoustic calibrator Class 2 114 dB at 1 kHz
- CEL-240 foam windscreen -3 AA batteries
- Custom carrying case Also available as an individual meter.
Please call 800.293.3003 for individual meter ordering or for bulk pricing!
The Casella CEL-240 is a completely new design of sound level meter featuring the power of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology and the simplicity and low cost of a traditional analog instrument.
It can be used for a wide range of noise measurement tasks and is suitable for many everyday tasks.
Complying with all the ANSI and IEC accuracy specifications in the Type 2 category the CEL-240 will appeal to new and experienced users alike.
The CEL-240 will be an ideal instrument for industrial hygiene measurements of noise in the workplace. The meter has a low and high measurement range that covers a full 70dB on each range. It can be used for machinery noise surveys as well as all general purpose workplace noise level measurements. With the A and C frequency scales and the S, F and I time response the meter can be used to assess the right hearing protectors using the NRR method. A nondecaying maximum hold feature on every display captures and displays the highest sound pressure level of any noise until reset by the user.
- Simple 2 button operation
- Wide range from 30 to 130dB
- Large graphic LCD screen 128 x 128 pixels
- Slow, Fast and Impulse time weightings
- Current and highest noise level shown in display
- Large numeric and analog bar graph display
- Output to computer for simple data logging with pc
- Auto calibration at either 114 or 94 1 kHz decibel level
- Scrolling sound level display