The FLIR C3-X makes it easier than ever to inspect for hidden problems, document repairs, and share evidence with customers. Featuring a 128 × 96 pixel thermal sensor, MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging), a 5-megapixel visual camera, and LED flashlight.
The C3-X is an affordable inspection tool for electrical/mechanical, building, and maintenance applications. Directly upload and store images to the FLIR Ignite™ cloud, where you can organize and back up files. Instantly share images with customers or create professional reports from a mobile device or computer.
IDENTIFY AND TROUBLESHOOT
Quickly find hidden faults and reduce diagnostic time with MSX and 128 × 96 true thermal imaging
DOCUMENT AND SHARE
Directly upload images using FLIR Ignite cloud connectivity, then create professional reports and email them to customers
RUGGED, RELIABLE, COMPACT
Take the pocket-portable C3-X with you to every job - it's IP54 rated for protection against water and dust and designed to withstand a 2 m drop
*THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
*SALES TAX APPLIES
*Due to the new Global Trade Compliance, please note that upon purchase you agree to the following:
- Will not export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer any of the Products to a Military End-User outside the United States or Canada. This includes selling or transferring the product to anyone with knowledge that the Product will be exported or transferred to Military End-User or Military End-Use, as defined above. Should we determine at any point that the Product will be sold, directly or indirectly, to a Military End-User or for a Military End-Use, we will obtain the required U.S. export/re-export license, or contact (9HzReview@flir.com for licensing assistance).
- Will not incorporate the FLIR product into a military commodity, unless authorized under a U.S. export license or other approval.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned or embargoed country or territory, including Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Republic of Sudan, or Syria, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned person, company, entity or other party, including parties listed on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (“SDN List”) maintained by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control; and the Entity List, Unverified List and Denied Persons List maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry & Security.
- Will not directly or indirectly, export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any person, company, entity or other party, for use in design, development, production or use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or missiles, or to any entity that engages in such activity, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.