The FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter is the first of its kind. Equipped with a built-in thermal camera, MR160 is the only moisture meter with the power to show you exactly where to measure.
Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM™) technology, the MR160 helps you quickly scan and target moisture issues, visually guiding you to the spot where you can confidently take measurements and analyze readings.
An integrated pinless sensor and an external pin probe provide the flexibility to take either intrusive or non-intrusive measurements. Built tough with an industry-leading warranty, the MR160 can serve as your go-to troubleshooting tool right out of the box – or as the perfect complement to any high resolution thermal camera you already own – helping you find hidden moisture issues and capture reliable data more efficiently.
IDENTIFY AND VERIFY WITH ONE TOOL
First-ever thermal imaging moisture meter
- 80 x 60 Lepton ® thermal imager powers IGM technology
- Document thermal images and moisture readings on one screen
- Review images and generate reports with free FLIR Tools software
Easily investigate insulation and moisture issues
- Pinless technology for fast non-intrusive measurements
- External pin probe included for contact moisture measurements
- Easy targeting with laser pointer and display cross-hairs
PORTABLE, TOUGH AND DURABLE
Drop tested rugged design
- Industry-leading warranty
- Small form factor to conveniently carry with you
- Internal rechargeable battery with USB
Includes: MR160, MR02 Pin Probe, Quick Start Guide, International Charger, Warranty Card, Brochure Card
*Visit Flir website for warranty details
*This is a special order item.