FLIR ONE PRO® for Android USB-C Connector w/MSX
The FLIR ONE Pro gives you the power to find invisible problems faster than ever. Combining a higher-resolution thermal sensor able to measure temperatures up to 400 °C (752 °F)with powerful measurement tools and report generation capability, the FLIR ONE Pro will work as hard as you do. Its revolutionary VividIR™ image processing lets you see more details and provide your customers with proof that you solved their problem right the first time. The updated design includes the revolutionary OneFit™ adjustable connector to fit your phone, without taking the phone out of its compatible protective case. An improved FLIR ONE app lets you measure multiple temperatures or regions of interest at once and stream to your smartwatch for remote viewing. Whether you’re inspecting electrical panels, looking for HVAC problems, or finding water damage, the new FLIR ONE Pro is a tool no serious professional should be without.
VividIR IMAGE PROCESSING
See It & Solve It - Sharpest Mobile Thermal Imaging Performance Lets You Detect Problems with Precision and Accuracy, then Document Your Fix for the Customer
• Most advanced image resolution enhancement detects the thermal details you need to find problems fast
• With 160 x 120 thermal resolution, FLIR ONE Pro uses FLIR’s highest resolution micro thermal camera and can measure temperatures as high as 400 °C (752 °F)
• FLIR MSX® embosses visible edges from the 1440 x 1080 HD camera onto thermal imagery to create a sharper, easier to understand picture
Leave Your Case On - Adjustable Connector Means You Don’t Have to Choose Between Thermal Vision and Safeguarding Your Device when Using Compatible Protective Cases
• Adjust length of USB-C and Lightning connector up to an additional 4 mm
• Reversible connectors for Android and iOS
• Secure the FLIR ONE to your mobile device while keeping your phone safe
Work Like a Pro - Work-Based Features Include Advanced Capabilities for More Professional Problem Solving and Functionality
• Use multiple real-time spot meters and regions of interest
• Access real-time thermal tips and tricks in the FLIR ONE app followed by professional reporting through FLIR Tools
• See around corners and in awkward spaces by connecting to your Apple Watch or Android smartwatch
*Due to the new Global Trade Compliance, please note that upon purchase you agree to the following:
- Will not export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer any of the Products to a Military End-User outside the United States or Canada. This includes selling or transferring the product to anyone with knowledge that the Product will be exported or transferred to Military End-User or Military End-Use, as defined above. Should we determine at any point that the Product will be sold, directly or indirectly, to a Military End-User or for a Military End-Use, we will obtain the required U.S. export/re-export license, or contact (9HzReview@flir.com for licensing assistance).
- Will not incorporate the FLIR product into a military commodity, unless authorized under a U.S. export license or other approval.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned or embargoed country or territory, including Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Republic of Sudan, or Syria, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned person, company, entity or other party, including parties listed on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (“SDN List”) maintained by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control; and the Entity List, Unverified List and Denied Persons List maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry & Security.
- Will not directly or indirectly, export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any person, company, entity or other party, for use in design, development, production or use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or missiles, or to any entity that engages in such activity, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.