Sold in continental U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada only.
Sensidyne BDX-II lead and asbestos sampler combines “no-frills” with low cost.
Rugged construction withstands toughest environments.
Meets NIOSH 7400 method for asbestos, and NIOSH methods 7082, 7105, and 7300 for lead.
This pump has been designed to outperform and outlast larger and more costly pumps.
This Sensidyne Gilian BDX-II 5-Pump Kit includes:
- 5 Sensidyne single-station chargers
- Built-in rotameters
- 5 Gilian BDX-II Pumps
- 5 5inch lengths of tubing
- 5 Alligator clips
- 5 Flowrate adjusters
- Heavy-duty foam lined carrying case
- Flow Rate 500cc-3000cc
- Built-In Rotameter
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery
- Compact & Lightweight (21 oz.)
- One Year Warranty
- Will operate 10 hours at 2.0 LPM w/ inlet pressure of 20”
- NiMH Batteries
Includes a 1-year warranty!
Call for quantity pricing discount