MMS2 Complete Protimeter Moisture Measurement System
The all new MMS2 represents the latest Protimeter technology in one intuitive, robust and fully functional design. If you’re surveying buildings, inspecting a home, drying a building after a flood, or testing concrete moisture for a flooring application, the MMS2 is the solution for you.
- Pin moisture measurement
- Non-invasive moisture measurement
- Non-contact IR temperature measurement
Fast responding relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Full building moisture diagnostics on easy-to-use instrument
- Fast responding hygrometer speeds up building surveys
- No need to plug in multiple accessories
- Intuitive user interface with color screen
- Data logging
- Firmware upgradeable
- Psychometric calculations
- Surface non-contact temperature measurement with laser pointer
Four-In-One Moisture Measurement System
Measures moisture in wood and wood floors, drywall, concrete and concrete block, stucco, plaster, masonry and other building materials.
Measure (pin mode) diagnoses the extent of moisture intrusion for damage assessment and monitor drying out of building structures.
- Use built-in pin or plug in the heavy duty moisture probe for measuring in hard-to-reach areas
- Use deep wall pin-type probes to measure moisture in walls, wall cavity insulation, sub and surface structures
- Use accessories such as hammer probes to measure at depth
Search (non-invasive mode) behind ceramic tile, fine finishes, water stains, tile and vinyl floor coverings, wood, drywall, plaster, masonry, concrete and concrete block.
- Non-invasive pinless radio frequency finds moisture up to 3/4 in (19 mm) below surface
- Search mode not adversely affected by surface moisture Hygrometry measures or monitors buildings for adequate ventilation affecting indoor air quality and moisture problems.
- Measures relative humidity and temperature, dew point and surface temperature, surface proximity to dew point (condensation) and grains per pound, as well as multiple psychometric calculations
- Allows measurement of equipment such as dehumidifiers
- Measures equilibrium relative humidity in concrete floors using the insitu probe method
- Use to detect conditions for mold and fungus growth, that can lead to unhealthy living conditions
Surface Temperature (IR) checks surface temperature,utilizing laser pointer, calculates proximity to dewpoint.
SURVEY KIT INCLUDES:
- MMS2 Meter
- Quickstick ST
- HD MC Probe
- Hygro/quick extension lead
- Deep wall probes 5 inches
- Surface Temperature sensor
- Cal Check
- Hard Carry Case
Other packages available:
- BLD8800 Basic; MMS2 instrument in pouch
- BLD8800-S Basic Survey; MMS2 instrument & primary accessories in pouch
- BLD8800-C Standard Kit; MMS2 instrument in hard case
- BLD8800-C-R Restoration Kit; MMS2 instrument, accessories and Hammer electrode in hard case