With the FLIR C5 in your pocket you’ll be ready anytime to find hot fuses, air leaks, plumbing issues, and more. Identifying hidden problems is easy with the 160 x 120 (19,200 pixels) true thermal imager, MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging), 5-megapixel visual camera, and LED flashlight. The C5 directly uploads and stores your images to the FLIR Ignite™ cloud, where you can organize and back up files. Then instantly share images with customers or create professional reports that document the problem and required repairs. Inspect, document, and share quickly with cloud connectivity and Wi-Fi
• FIND AND TROUBLESHOOT Quickly find hidden faults and reduce diagnostic time thanks to MSX, 160 x 120 true thermal imaging, and 1-Touch Level Span
• DOCUMENT AND SHARE Directly upload images using FLIR Ignite cloud connectivity, then create professional reports and email them to customers
• RUGGED, RELIABLE, COMPACT Take the pocket-portable C5 with you to every job - it's IP54 rated for protection against water and dust and designed to withstand a 2 m drop
NEW FEATURE…….FLIR Ignite Improve your team's efficiency and capabilities with the FLIR Ignite cloud solution. Directly upload, organize, and share images from your Wi-Fi connected FLIR C5. Keep your data safe in one place and easily accessible from any device.
*THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
*SALES TAX APPLIES
*Due to the new Global Trade Compliance, please note that upon purchase you agree to the following:
- Will not export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer any of the Products to a Military End-User outside the United States or Canada. This includes selling or transferring the product to anyone with knowledge that the Product will be exported or transferred to Military End-User or Military End-Use, as defined above. Should we determine at any point that the Product will be sold, directly or indirectly, to a Military End-User or for a Military End-Use, we will obtain the required U.S. export/re-export license, or contact (9HzReview@flir.com for licensing assistance).
- Will not incorporate the FLIR product into a military commodity, unless authorized under a U.S. export license or other approval.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned or embargoed country or territory, including Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Republic of Sudan, or Syria, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned person, company, entity or other party, including parties listed on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (“SDN List”) maintained by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control; and the Entity List, Unverified List and Denied Persons List maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry & Security.
- Will not directly or indirectly, export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any person, company, entity or other party, for use in design, development, production or use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or missiles, or to any entity that engages in such activity, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.