Introducing the FLIR E5 Infrared Camera with WiFi
Now you can afford the ultimate inspection tool. Gain the competitive advantage and take care of more customers. Blow them away with dramatic MSX thermal images that clearly reveal problems from sources of energy loss, moisture intrusion and structural issues to overheating electrical and mechanical equipment.
MSX® Thermal Image Enhancement
MSX adds key details from the onboard visible light camera to the entire infrared image in real time. The result: an all-in-one thermal picture with numbers, labels, and other structural features intact so you’ll instantly recognize where the heat issue is.
If you need more resolution, E5 offers more than twice as many infrared detector pixels (10,800) as E4 for improved thermal image clarity. Plus E5 provides increased sensitivity to help bring out slightly finer temperature differences. E5 also offers an area box measurement tool with max/min temperature markers in addition to the center spot.
- IR Resolution: FLIR E5 - 10,800 pixels (120 x 90)
- Display: 3” color LCD
- On-board 640 x 480 Digital Camera
- Easy-to-use, weighs only 1.2lbs
- 2% accuracy
- File format: Radiometric JPG
- Swappable Li-ion Battery with 4 hour life
- Spot Measurement mode
- Simultaneous storage of IR/Visual/MSX images
- Area Box Measurement mode
- Wi-Fi connectivity to mobile devices via FLIR Tools Mobile appRapid Wi-Fi or USB image transfer for documentationAnalyze and edit images, and create convincing reports with FLIR Tools
- Thermal camera
- Power supply/charger with four plugs
- Rechargeable battery
- FLIR Tools software
- USB cable
- Hard transport case.
*Due to the new Global Trade Compliance, please note that upon purchase you agree to the following:
- Will not export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer any of the Products to a Military End-User outside the United States or Canada. This includes selling or transferring the product to anyone with knowledge that the Product will be exported or transferred to Military End-User or Military End-Use, as defined above. Should we determine at any point that the Product will be sold, directly or indirectly, to a Military End-User or for a Military End-Use, we will obtain the required U.S. export/re-export license, or contact (9HzReview@flir.com for licensing assistance).
- Will not incorporate the FLIR product into a military commodity, unless authorized under a U.S. export license or other approval.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned or embargoed country or territory, including Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Republic of Sudan, or Syria, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.
- Will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any U.S.-sanctioned person, company, entity or other party, including parties listed on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (“SDN List”) maintained by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control; and the Entity List, Unverified List and Denied Persons List maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry & Security.
- Will not directly or indirectly, export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Products to any person, company, entity or other party, for use in design, development, production or use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or missiles, or to any entity that engages in such activity, unless authorized by the U.S. Government.