The QuickFix was the first commercially available “instant” acetone vaporizing unit for clearing sample filters.
Since its introduction in 1986, thousands of these patented units have been used throughout the industry.
The QuickFix provides a fast, and now even more efficient, way to comply with the NIOSH 7400 method for PCM sample preparation for the analysis of asbestos and other fibers.
- No exposed hot surfaces
- Operational in 45 seconds
- Only 0.10 - 0.20cc (ml) acetone required
- No acetone heating bath
- 115 VAC - 150 Watts
- Compact - 6(L) x 5(W) x 10(H)
- No hood required
- Activated carbon vapor trap
- 3-1/4 lbs. - Ideal for field use
- Improved visibility
- Durable aluminum housing
- 1 year parts & labor warranty