This is a special-order item, and lead times vary.
**Kit does not include probes. Probes sold separately.**
Please call 800.293.3003 for current pricing and lead times.
The TSI VelociCalc 9565-X Air Velocity Meter kit includes:
- Hard carrying case
- 4 alkaline batteries
- USB cable and downloading software
- Operation and Service Manual
- Calibration Certificate
Additional probes are available to add and enhance the TSI VelociCalc 9565-X Air Meter's capabilities. Please call 800.293.3003 to order probes.
The VELOCICALC® Model 9565 series are portable, handheld, Multi-Function Ventilation Test Instruments featuring a menu-driven user interface for easy operation in your local language. On-screen prompts and step-by-step instructions guide the user through instrument setup, operation, and field calibration.
The 9565 also features an ergonomic, overmolded case design with probe holder and a keypad lockout to prevent tampering during unattended use.
These instruments are available with or without a differential pressure sensor and are designed to work with a wide range of plug-in probes.
The 9565-X does not come with any probes.
Features and Benefits
- Best-in-class air velocity accuracy
- Optional “smart” plug-in probes, including VOC, CO2, and rotating vane probes
- Accommodates up to two K-alloy thermocouples
- Large graphic display
- Displays up to five measurements simultaneously
- On-screen messages and instructions
- Program for local language
- Intuitive menu structure allows for ease of use and setup
- Multiple data logging formats
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data or remote polling
- Includes TRAKPRO™ and LogDat2™ downloading software with USB cable
- HVAC testing and balancing
- Clean room testing
- Biological safety cabinet and laboratory fume hood testing
- HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting
- IAQ investigations
- Thermal comfort studies
- Ventilation evaluations
- Process air flow testing