This is a special order item.
The Buck BioAire™ Model B520 Bioaerosol Sampling Pump 230V is a compact, lightweight 5-20 LPM controlled flow sampling pump for bioaerosol sampling with Allergenco-D™ cassettes (also accommodates the Air-O-Cell™ cassette* ).
The easy, full-control keypad lets you perform unattended time programmed (1, 2, 5, or 10 minute) samples, perform easy calibrations without tools, or perform manual timed sampling at the touch of a button.
A group of status LEDs show the BioAire™ Model B520 operation at a glance. Both an LED and audible alarm provide confirmation of end-of-sample or depleted battery.
- Small, lightweight and compact
- Battery powered and rechargeable
- 5 hour runtime at 15LPM
- >Convenient timer for 1, 2, 5, 10 minute samples and Continuous Mode
- End-of-cycle audible & visual signals
- Easy keypad calibration without tools
- 1-year warranty
- Flowrate: 5-20 LPM constant flow
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of set point
- Size: 4'' H x 6'' W x 5.25'' D (10.2cm H x 15.2cm W x 13.3cm D)
- Weight: 22oz. (624 g) BUCK BioAire™ Pump Model B520, complete with 230VAC adapter/charger, instruction manual, and APB-706100 Calibration Rotameter Assy
PLEASE NOTE: Actual shipping charges may vary from shipping amount listed in shopping cart when purchasing more than one.