The Particles Plus 8303 Handheld Airborne 3 Channel Particle Counter measures 0.3 μm to 25.0 μm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM).
Easy to configure, this instrument displays up to 3 user-selectable size channels as well as (optional) temperature and relative humidity. View data and generate ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 or FS 209E reports. Export to Particles Plus data-software. The 8303 also has a mass concentration mode that approximates density in μg/m³.
All Particles Plus counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 8303 ensures compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.
Included Accessories: Quick start guide, operating manual on USB flash drive, isokinetic probe, temperature relative humidity sensor, purge filter, battery, data download software, USB cable, power supply & cable
Features and Benefits:
• Measures 0.3 μm to 25.0 μm
• 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
• Long life laser diode technology
• Measures up to 3 channels of simultaneous data
• Approximates mass concentration in μg/m³
• Integrated handle for one-handed operation
• Large easy-to-use icon driven color touch screen display
• Stores up to 45,000 sample records, 1,000 sample locations and 50 recipes
• Easy configuration and transferable from instrument to instrument
• Connect using USB or (optional) Ethernet, Wireless 802.11 b/g
• Displays reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 and FS 209E
• Internal audible alarm
• User-definable reports
• User-selectable channel sizes
• Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards
• Easy to clean and wipe down with minimal particle traps
• Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system
• Lightweight high-impact injection molded plastic enclosure
• 1 year warranty. Extended warranties available.
Optional Features and Benefits:
• Temperature and relative humidity probe
• Ethernet, Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232 output
• USB memory interface
• Advanced graphing
• Additional 3 size channels
• External printer