The Buck BioAire™ Model B520 Bioaerosol Sampling Pump is a compact, lightweight 5-20 LPM controlled flow sampling pump for bioaerosol sampling with Allergenco-D™ cassettes (also accommodates the Air-O-Cell™ cassette* ).
The easy, full-control keypad lets you perform unattended time programmed (1, 2, 5, or 10 minute) samples, perform easy calibrations without tools, or perform manual timed sampling at the touch of a button.
A group of status LEDs show the BioAire™ Model B520 operation at a glance. Both an LED and audible alarm provide confirmation of end-of-sample or depleted battery.
The BioAire™ Model B520 Pump provides a full five hours of continuous operation (at 15 LPM) from its rechargeable NiCad batteries. It comes with a 120V Standard Smart charger; an optional FastOne™ one-hour charger provides the ultimate in power management and time savings.
- Small, lightweight and compact
- Battery powered and rechargeable
- 5 hour runtime at 15LPM
- Convenient timer for 1, 2, 5, 10 minute samples and Continuous Mode
- End-of-cycle audible & visual signals
- Easy keypad calibration without tools
- 1-year warranty
- Flowrate: 5-20 LPM constant flow
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of set point
- Run Time: 5 LPM: 20 hours, 10 LPM: 9 hours, 15 LPM: 5 hours, 20 LPM: 3.5 hours
- Size: 4'' H x 6'' W x 5.25'' D (10.2cm H x 15.2cm W x 13.3cm D)
- Weight: 22oz. (624 g) BUCK BioAire™ Pump Model B520, complete with standard 120 VAC smart adapter/charger, instruction manual, and APB-706100 Calibration Rotameter Assy
Also available in a bundle with cassettes! See product 120164-AD for savings!